Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
Responsible for assisting and supporting the Retail Operations Manager (ROM) and the Regional Managers (RM) in the administration of retail, procedures, and systems.
- Store petty cash – check and reconcile store petty cash on a regular basis and forward details onto the Finance department.
- Record and administer store till floats and petty cash at mid-year and at year end. Forward this information to Finance copying in ROM/RMS.
- Collate all Navision financials adjustments and forward to Finance /Auditors.
- Amend Navision statements when required.
- Support the investigation of Navision financials adjustments.
- Create a log of all audit issues from stores, keep updated and share with Finance/Auditors and ROM/RMS.
- Liaise with Finance department to reconcile any financial queries; this includes ensuring all store statements are posted in a timely manner and adjusting stock levels on the retail system if required to do so.
- Maintain documentation of all retail policies and procedures.
- Coordinate both summer and Christmas party funds for Finance.
- Create store log on for new staff.
- Update and delete where necessary, store staff access to Navision.
- Create new management log ons on Navision and liaise with IT for access levels.
- Collate the PI report and share with ROM and RMS.
- Check all store stock movements, investigate all discrepancies with store and copy to ROM/RMS.
- Support the Store Managers in investigating all PI losses.
- Prepare the biannual and annual stock loss report, share with ROM/RMS.
- Support RMS on store audits.
- Support with execution of stocktakes, ensure all supporting documentation is up to date.
- Support RMS and Store Managers with maintenance of inventory management programmes including, but not limited to, on hand management, delivery entry and returns processing.
- Report on stock analysis issues from stores.
- Responsible for overseeing the compliant execution of retail processes, including day to day processes and inventory management.
- Support new store openings with implementing compliance and BAU processes and procedures.
- Assist the ROM with organising retail meetings.
- Assist the ROM with organisation of retail exhibitions – travel, hotels, agenda, lunch.
- Source evening venue within budget.
- Collate information as required from stores – chase up deadlines.
- Share the Value Retail reports with the Directors and Merchandising.
- Arrange additional Loomis collections for Christmas/peak trading periods.
- Collate and distribute store support for peak periods / bank holidays.
- Support stores on accessing training library.
- Update links on Retail induction guides.
- Support ROM/RMS on organising BCI workshops and collate commitments.
- Effectively budget POS for the following season (Carrier bags, Hangers).
- Oversee the checklist for new store openings.
Customer Store Experience
- Liaise with customer experience team.
- Check stores are up to date with Click and Collect orders.
- Monitor Consignor.
- Monitor Google reviews and responses – alert RM to issues and assist with resolutions to support stores.
- Review Zendesk participation by store and assist with training requirements.
- Support stores with customer service and response
- Arrange with the store manager for store faulty product to be sent to Mount Pleasant for QC team.
- Ad hoc tasks.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and managing a variety of tasks.
- Able to manage time sensitive tasks.
- A strong knowledge of Navision.
- A good knowledge of excel.
- An advantage to have knowledge of Bos/Infor.
- Knowledge of Magento.
- Good knowledge of Sway.
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.