Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
This role will act as an integral part of our accounts and wider finance team.
- Set up and maintain Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Review head office staff & retail store expenses ensuring that all spend is compliant with company policy.
- Process petty cash for retail stores.
- Reconcile retail cash/card payments to EPOS system Navision.
- Prepare and post VAT adjustments.
- Prepare and post the bank foreign exchange revaluation for Fred Perry Limited.
- Reconcile balance sheet reconciliations for Payroll control accounts.
- Reconcile balance Sheet reconciliations for VAT accounts.
- Reconcile multicurrency bank accounts.
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation.
- Providing back up and walk throughs to audit team as required.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to create budgets for key P&L lines.
- Able to operate on own initiative.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build good relationships across the business.
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.