Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
Senior Customer Support Advisor - Maternity Cover
You will be heavily focused on supporting our customer accounts. In addition to leading and training a team of advisors to lead the day-to-day operations. To be responsible for your designated market, acting as a direct point of escalation for our wholesale partners.
• Develop and maintain partner relationships in line with the BD Team.
• Identify and implement system and workflow improvements to enhance the team’s efficiency.
• Lead and support your team through systems training.
• Carry out annual appraisals and midyear check ins with your team.
• Hold weekly meetings and individual 1-1’s with your team.
• Clearly highlight each team member’s individual goals and keep track of their progress.
• Guide advisors with prioritising and organising their workload.
• Utilise data analysis to maximise shipments and effective use of stock.
• Closely collaborate and communicate with the Business development team.
• Establish strong relationships both internally and externally.
• To oversee successful processing from receipt of orders to delivery to end partner in line with the critical path.
• To motivate and develop a team, give clear direction and feedback to improve performance.
• Learn, and subsequently train the team, whilst maintaining the new operational ERP system.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Numerate with strong analytical and computer literacy skills
• Experience using stock systems and able to multi-task
• Advanced Excel knowledge is essential
• Leadership - able to guide and mentor a wider team.
• Organisational skills and strives for a high level of accuracy
• Excellent work ethic
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.