Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
PURPOSE: To manage and provide support to the Logistics Administrative team and ensuring that all purchase orders are shipped and receipted onto the stock system in a timely manner and provide customer services with all details for onward management.
- Ensure rules on container consolidations and freight forwarder processes are adhered to so that stock is shipped to the correct warehouse destination.
- Ensure we have complete stock visibility through the supply chain and that stock is received onto the system (GRN’d) promptly.
- Assist with receipt of stock onto our system (GRN) for all direct delivery customers and feedback of information to Direct Shipments in line with procedural controls. Reverse GRN’ing as required.
- Assist with shipment process/manage PO exceptions on GT Nexus.
- Assist in resolving any documentary issues with Certificates of Origin/Bills of Lading that may delay shipment/release of freight.
- Assist with the co-ordination of paperwork from the factories to ensure all despatch paperwork is available at the time of shipment.
- Control data gathering for annual submission of FP’s waste packaging declarations. Installing data capture systems at both supplier and warehouse level to support the operation.
- Monitor supplier errors/container compliance following unloading and report back to the business. Set up and manage a control log of all issues that occur.
- Assist with Freight invoice matching process ensuring costs incurred are in line with agreed rates & tariffs
- Experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Strong eye for detail and organisational skills
- Proactive and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.