Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
Marketing Coordinator - Maternity Cover (9-12months)
PURPOSE: You will be working closely with the brand manager, this role will be vital in developing localized content alongside the global communications calendar. You will use your local insight and knowledge to build a network of ambassadors and media partnerships locally.
- Responsible for the delivery of all relevant marketing materials to stockists.
- Ensure all accounts follow brand guidelines in regard to logo usage/fonts/campaign banners
- Set-up of initial meetings with relevant wholesale marketing and/or buyer contacts.
- Work with brand manager to allocate annual budget across these activations.
- Travel to visit key strategic partners within Germany
- Responsible for the maintenance of Fred Perry Germany account
- Work closely with social media coordinator to ensure growth and creation of local content to feed into the account.
- Continue to build and develop roster of ambassadors within each key city
- Tracking of invoices, provision of accruals to Brand Manager as requested and input of all signed off and coded invoices and BOS expenditure monthly.
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong oral and written communicator.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Tenacious personality with good people skills.
- Ability to develop and implement creative ideas.
- Proven reporting, analysis and monitoring skills.
- Proficient user of Adobe CS3+, Photoshop.
- Easily adaptable, with a degree of professional flexibility.
- Excellent IT Skills: skilled Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London and Munich) the ideal candidate must be prepared to travel. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one.
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.