Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
- Ensure that website content is always fresh, relevant and attractive to both new and existing customers
- Ensure standards of excellence and consistency across all sites and channels
- Execute the content plans detailed in the Trading Calendars. Provide the creative team with detailed, accurate creative specifications for all updates
- Work with the web design team to develop engaging and exciting content that communicates the unique history and emotion of the Fred Perry brand and the individual unique story of each product
- Analyse, share and react to the relevant key performance indicators of the site on a daily basis
- Work cross functionally, communicate and manage processes across departments
- Coordinate product description and translation with internal and external copywriters
- Self-starter with high level of initiative
- Lean Thinker
- Data Driven
- Ability to build strong team relationships from anywhere
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment, with a multi-tasking and problem-solving approach.
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player, handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Willingness to engage with and ability to communicate effectively across the business and with third parties, at all levels of seniority, at all levels of seniority
What to expect from us:
- The opportunity to work for a profitable, global, niche brand with strong values of integrity, personality, and individuality.
- Be part of a team built on trust and collaboration.
- Flexibility to manage your own time to maximise your performance
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.