Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents.
JOB TITLE: Business Insights Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Business Insights
PURPOSE: This is a key role in the organisation with oversight of both BI Development and BI Analysis sections of the team. You will support the Head of BI with the delivery of a new company wide BI infrastructure bringing together the data from all our core systems to provide a single view of the business.
- Work with the Head of BI to contribute to, agree and continuously develop the BI strategy and roadmap.
- Provide leadership to a team of Business Analysts and BI Developers.
- Taking a leading role in developing and managing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Promote, lead and proactively manage the development of BI products and resources ensuring the quality of work meets the needs of internal customers.
- Ensure that all documentation of the technical design and procedures are kept up to date in accordance with Data & Analysis standards
- Promoting and managing an Agile development approach (Scrum master)
- Supporting the Head of BI to implement the company's policies, processes and procedures relating to data governance & risk.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience and understanding of BI tools, development and database management system
- Knowledge and experience of coding languages such as SQL, T-SQL, Pyspark and DAX.
- Knowledge of ETL Design and tools such as Azure Data Bricks, Synapse, SSIS or similar
- Experience of delivering Analysis and Insights through BI Visualisation tools such
as Power BI, Tableau and Qlikview. Preferably, Power BI.
- Experience with any ERP system.
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early or start and finish late (i.e. work 8.00am-4.30pm or 10.00am-6.30pm etc). We also have 30 minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts as a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.