Store Supervisor - 40 hours
Fred Perry has always been different.
We’re only as good as our employees, so we look to attract people who are passionate, with diverse backgrounds and experience. We offer a great salary and benefits package here at Fred, not to mention a very generous staff discount and amazing pension contribution!
The Store Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Assistant Store Manager with the day to day running of the shop and focusing on achieving optimum profit.
- Be able to manage the cash handling, banking and associated administration
- You will ensure that all till operations are carried out in line with the Fred Perry operations manual
- To assist the management team in all aspects of the stock control, including monitoring stock levels, stock preparation and presentation
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to all customers and provide customers with expertise information of the product range and it's benefits
- Supervise the selling team and improving their service
- Inform the Store Manager of any issues or non compliance in reference to the Fred Perry policies and procedures
This is a great opportunity to be part of an ambitious brand that collaborates with some of the best designers and partners in the world!
- Experience in retail management - essential
- Proven experience in building effective teams and motivating employees
- Strong initiative and leadership skills
- Understanding of various retail concepts i.e. (gross margin, markdowns, visual merchandising)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs
- proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave inclusive of Christmas shutdown day
- Staff discount
"Fred Perry believe in diversity and inclusion, we want you to know that your CV will be submitted anonymously and personal details will be hidden from hiring managers until the interview stage. We encourage you to remove any identifying information from your CV, such as address and date of birth before submitting your application."