Fred Perry has always been different.
We’re only as good as our employees, and so we look to attract people who are passionate and with diverse backgrounds and experience.
We offer a great salary and benefits here at Fred, not to mention a very generous staff discount and amazing pension contribution!
- Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store
- Aim to maintain and create customers not just sales, by representing the employer brand
- Support the Store Manager, Designers and Buyers by advising of customer comments and feedback
- Create a retail environment that is innovative, unique and customer friendly
- Adhere to the health & safety policy and security procedures, to help prevent theft as detailed in the Fred Perry loss prevention handbook
- Be proactive in Loss Prevention by keeping the stockroom well organized and maintaining proper procedures
- Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked, ticketed, sized and available for customers
- Discover the specific needs of each person that enters the store by using open questions and developing your product knowledge
- Understand the returns policy and how it can be used as a positive selling tool
- Be proactive in your ongoing education regarding the company, weekly reports, products, and local retail business
- Always provide a friendly telephone manner
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with teamwork
This is a great opportunity to be part of an ambitious brand that collaborates with some of the best designers and partners in the world.
- Available to work weekends or 1 day a week
- Positive, enthusiastic approach to the Fred Perry Brand
- Great communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Pension scheme - 8.5% company contribution
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave inclusive of Christmas shutdown day
- Staff discount
"Fred Perry believe in diversity and inclusion, we want you to know that your CV will be submitted anonymously and personal details will be hidden from hiring managers until the interview stage. We encourage you to remove any identifying information from your CV, such as address and date of birth before submitting your application."